Position: Inside Sales Representative
Start Date: Available Immediately
Location: Remote (preferably in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
Salary: Compensation with experience and internal compensation program
The primary responsibilities of this role include answering and responding to incoming calls and online social media inquiry leads from real estate investment prospects, vetting and adjudicating lead inquiries against internal lead standards, policies and processes. Responsibilities also include rigorously and accurately entering, maintaining and updating all lead inquiry data within Salesforce CRM and other organizational Excel reports and ensuring continued active communications, as applicable. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor and accurately respond to all external, prospect inquiries for real estate investment or sale information from third-party call center, internal referrals, or other resources in a timely manner
- Enter prospect, sales lead information into Salesforce CRM system and maintain a level of timely and accurate data entry updates of all new and ongoing sales leads, as well as closed leads.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings and remain aware of current or future sales activities, modify intake communication approach and information for sales lead contacts, as applicable to ensure accuracy.
- Assist Director of Marketing with marketing material preparation and posting to various websites and industry locations to optimize sales lead generation.
- Perform other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to inside sales and marketing activities, as directed by the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Some college or a commensurate combination of college and at least one year of professional experience in the sales and marketing arena and within a real estate setting, is preferred.
- Must be able to utilize multiple software applications and social media websites including, Word, Excel, Power Point, Facebook, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Zoom or others as applicable.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.