Position: Property Maintenance Assistant
Start Date: Available Immediately
Location: Remote (preferably in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
Salary: Compensation with experience
The primary responsibilities of this role include answering the maintenance line, calling contractors and vendors setting up appointments. Data entry on property management platform and Google sheets. First point of contact for tenants across four different states.
Role and Responsibilities
- Answer maintenance line 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Address the issues in a timely manner. Make appointments with vendors and tenants to accommodate schedules.
- Assist in finding new vendors/contractors in Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- Ongoing communication with contractors to secure properties and receive updates on active projects.
- First point of contact for all tenants. Must be personable over the phone with a positive attitude.
- Familiar with Buildium or similar property management software.
- Schedule septic tanks to be pumped on new houses.
- Assist in scheduling HVAC contractors for new rehabs on the homes.
- Expert in multi-tasking and staying organized.
- Administrative daily duties including updating google sheets, updating Buildium, saving pictures in drop box.
- Following up with tenants once a work order is completed to confirm satisfaction.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least one year of professional experience in the customer service arena, is preferred.
- Must be able to utilize multiple software applications. Buildium, or other property maintenance
software, Word, Excel, Zoom, Dropbox, Google sheets or others as applicable.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.