First, the Bad News…
The Challenges Facing Real Estate Investors Today
Real estate investing in today’s “hot” market has become more competitive and less profitable than it’s been in years. Property is more expensive, especially in Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina, and there are more investors fighting for fewer deals.
If you’re an investor who buys based on a property’s ability to cash flow, you’re out of luck unless you’re buying with cash.
Given these challenges, so should you hang up your dreams of achieving financial freedom from real estate and settle for working in your J-O-B until you die?
Now the Good News...
There’s still a way to achieve financial freedom and security through real estate investing, even in the red-hot Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina markets, IF you do what we do, which is to focus on the best kept secret in real estate investing.... manufactured homes on land.
Why Manufactured Homes on Land?
There are several reasons why I focus on manufactured homes on land instead of “sticks & bricks” houses, including...
- Lower prices, so you need less capital to get in the game
- Better cash flow because of the combination of low prices and relatively high rents
- Lower maintenance costs – foundation and plumbing issues
- MUCH less competition from other investors
- Surprisingly high quality of construction with newer manufactured homes so your investment holds up well over time
- Typical property sites on 1-2 acre lots, which appeals to a renter’s (and buyer’s) desire for space and privacy
- The homes I buy are financeable with FHA loans, so they’re easy to sell if you decide to liquidate part of your portfolio
- And while my personal preference is to build up a portfolio of rental property, these properties are easy to flip (wholesale) for quick cash
Maybe the real question is… why isn’t everyone doing this?
I think the reasons why other investors don’t do what I do are...
- because they just aren’t aware of the opportunity...
- because they’re afraid of manufactured homes based of a misperception of their quality...
- because they’re biased against the kinds of tenants they *think* would want to live in these homes...
- And frankly, because they just don’t know how to find them, buy them, fix them up, and property manage them... like I do.
But that’s about to change for a fortunate few.
The Best-Kept Secret in Real Estate Investing… Manufactured Homes on Land!
Now accepting applications for a Mentoring Program.
If you want to greatly improve your chances of success and cut out years of trial-and-error, countless mistakes, and who-knows-how-many dollars from your learning curve as a real estate investor, are you better served going it alone or by finding someone to help you who has already walked down the path?
I’ve turned the entire process of profitable investing in manufactured homes on land into a repeatable system, and I’m willing to share my experience, my systems, and even my network of private investors who LOVE to fund these deals... with you.
To be considered for my very limited Mentoring Program, get started by clicking the button on this page and completing the form. After I get your information, I’ll set up a time for us to discuss your financial and lifestyle goals, and together we’ll decide if the Program is a good fit for you.
Overview of the Mentoring Program
Here’s what I will deliver to you if I become your Mentor:
- A “University” education on Finding, Buying, Fixing, Renting, Managing, and Selling Manufactured Housing
- Documentation and Paperwork library, such as leases, shared appreciation notes to use with private lenders, shared appreciation Deed of Trust, Pet Agreements, and more
- Proven Systems for Marketing, Property Assessments, and Property Management
- One on One Coaching
- Participation in Group Calls
- Deal Analysis Assistance
- HUGE: Access to Private Lenders in my Personal Network (this is how I fund all my own deals)
- And above all, I promise to teach you all I know about using this investing strategy to achieve passive income, wealth, and build a business you can own and be proud of.
How much does the Program cost?
Ask yourself: What would achieving financial freedom and security for you and your family be worth to you?
What if you had a system that you could use to 5, 10, 20 rental properties to your investment portfolio, each one of them producing $300-$500 per month (add that up…) in net cash flow?
What would it mean to you to be able to flip one of these properties every couple of months, earning $5,000 to $10,000 (or more) every time?
I can guarantee that the cost of this program is much less than what it’s worth to you, and I bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised when I give you the investment required when we talk.
*By the way, I’m prepared to show you how to generate income (via a fix-and-flip model) while you begin to build up passive rental income and equity, so you “earn while you learn.”
What to do next
Again, what you get in the Program is a systematic process, start-to-finish, of profitable investing in manufactured homes on land, backed by my experience, my systems, and even my network of private investors who LOVE to fund these deals... with you.
To be considered for my very limited Mentoring Program, get started by clicking the button on this page and completing the form.
After I get your information, I’ll set up a time for us to discuss your financial and lifestyle goals, and together we’ll decide if the Program is a good fit for you.
I hope to talk soon,
Founder, Stromberg Investment Group